Terms & Conditions
The domain of the Site belongs to Masstechlace Unipessoal LDA , which is responsible for its exploration and operation management. !
The use of the Site by third parties implies, now, the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use (“TCU”) by its Users.
- Site Access
The Masstechlace Lda , as owner of the Site, may, at any time, sealing their access to third parties, in particular for repair or maintenance. Additionally, Masstechlace Unipessoal LDA will have the right to terminate it at any time if any circumstances occur, which, in its opinion, justify it.
- Intellectual Property Rights
It belongs to Masstechlace Lda copyright on all texts, drawings, images, graphics and other content that are arranged on the Site.
Users are not allowed to reproduce, copy, alter, sell or use these elements without obtaining the necessary authorization from Masstechlace Unipessoal LDA in writing .
Privacy and treatment of personal data
For the purposes of creating an account for the Users of the Site, they will always be asked to provide an e-mail contact and a password. It is up to the User to keep this data in a safe place and change it if there are signs of abuse of the account by unauthorized third parties.
Likewise, if the data or personal information provided by the Users changes, it will be their responsibility to update those elements.
- Third party links
The Site provides, through hyperlink, access to third party websites.
However, as such websites are not controlled or operated by Masstechlace Unipessoal LDA , the respective terms and conditions of use are not applicable to them. Accordingly , Masstechlace Unipessoal LDA is not responsible for the content or content of the terms and conditions of use of third party websites.
- Changes to TCU
The Masstechlace Lda reserves the right to make the changes that are necessary in these TCU. Whenever this happens, they will be published on the Site, so it is advisable that Users of the Site consult it regularly.
- Suggestions and complaints
If Users have any questions related to these TCUs, the following contacts may be used:
The Masstechlace Lda , is obliged to comply with applicable legislation, including the rules contained in the Data Protection General Regulation ( "RGPD"), approved by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Therefore, we ask that you carefully read this PP of ours, and, should any question arise regarding the exercise of your rights in this matter, be sure to contact us. You can do so through the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Finally, note that the provision of your personal data in connection with the use of the Site implies knowledge and acceptance of the conditions contained in this PP, which is complemented by its Terms and Conditions of Use , and also by our Cookies Policy .
- Personal data
Under the terms of the GDPR, “ Personal Data ” will be any and all “ information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“ data subject ”); an identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, identifiers electronically or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person; ”.
- Responsible for the processing of personal data
The responsibility for the processing of personal data that may be transmitted in connection with the use of the Site, regardless of its nature or ownership, will always rest with Masstechlace Unipessoal LDA.
However, within the scope of the treatment of the Buyers' personal data - natural or legal persons who use the Site to purchase products sold by the Sellers -, Masstechlace Unipessoal LDA and the Sellers will act as Joint Responsible, with their responsibility to reciprocally determine the purposes and means such treatment, as well as to delimit, among themselves, and in a transparent manner, the respective responsibilities for compliance with the applicable legislation, namely with regard to the exercise of the rights of the holders.
Bearing in mind that the joint responsibility must be proportional to the intervention or influence of each of the co-responsible, the co-responsibility for the treatment of buyers' personal data, to be shared between Masstechlace Unipessoal LDA and the VENDORS , will, of course, be limited only to personal data that will be effectively processed by both parties in pursuit of the same purpose.
In particular, there will be joint responsibility (between Masstechlace Unipessoal LDA and the VENDORS ) regarding the following personal data of the buyers:
○ First and last name - for the purpose of identifying buyers;
○ Address and postal code - for the purpose of sending the purchased products;
○ E-mail address - for risk management purposes and for contact points;
○ Telephone and / or mobile phone number - for contact purposes;
○ Tax identification number (TIN) - for tax purposes and for commercial transactions, billing and payment transactions.
Co-responsibility for the treatment of buyers' personal data (between Masstechlace Unipessoal LDA and the VENDORS ) starts from the moment the buyer proceeds to pay for the selected product.
Whenever necessary, Masstechlace Unipessoal LDA . you may use Subcontractors, as such, natural or legal persons who process personal data on their own account, a fact to which the users of the Site give their express consent.
In particular, the use of outsourcers will take place for the purpose of: management of the commercial relationship between Buyers and Sellers, provision of sale and delivery services, payment processing and billing, measures of performance guarantee and operations back office , particularly in terms of the support and technical and operational assistance necessary for the functioning of the Site, as well as all others considered necessary and / or convenient, at each moment.
Subcontractors to whom Masstechlace Unipessoal LDA uses will implement all technical and organizational measures appropriate to the protection of personal data transmitted to them, in order to ensure the defense of the rights and interests of the respective owners.
- Collection and processing of personal data
The access and the mere use of the Site by the Users does not imply the collection or treatment of any personal data. However, whenever the User creates an account on the Site, certain data will be collected, the nature of which varies depending on the purpose associated with it. The purposes underlying the collection and processing of data can be consulted in point 7 of this PP.
- Transfers of personal data
In certain cases, the personal data that is transmitted by the Users of the Site may be subject to transfer to other entities that provide services to Masstechlace Unipessoal LDA that they operate were from the European Union.
In the specific case of transferring personal data to entities located in the United States of America, we ensure that they comply with the principles set out in the Privacy Shield (agreement between the European Commission and the US Department of Commerce that imposes on North American receiving companies personal data collected in the European Union (special safeguard and precautionary obligations).
- Rights of holders of personal data
Users of the Site, regardless of the quality with which they act, are guaranteed the right of access, rectification, withdrawal of consent, opposition to treatment for the purposes previously defined, deletion, limitation and portability of the personal data they have transmitted.
The rights of the aforementioned users may be exercised at any time, for that purpose, it is sufficient for interested parties to send such requests in writing to the representative of the Person Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data - email@example.com .
Without prejudice to the aforementioned in the previous terms, users of the Site who have transmitted their personal data may still present, whenever they consider it pertinent, a complaint with the National Control Authority (National Data Protection Commission - CNPD), whose contacts can consulted at https://www.cnpd.pt/ .
- Period of retention of personal data
Personal data collected and processed by Masstechlace Unipessoal LDA will be kept for the entire period of time that the users' registration on the Site remains active.
Once the user's registration on the Site is terminated, the personal data that he has transmitted to Masstechlace Unipessoal LDA . they will be kept for up to 1 (one) year from that date, except if another period of conservation is due to the applicable law.
However, the user of the Site may, at any time, request Masstechlace Unipessoal LDA to erase the personal data it has transmitted.
- Purposes associated with the collection and processing of personal data
Personal data provided in connection with the use of the Site will be processed and stored in a computer database specifically created for this purpose and are mandatory to supply as they are necessary and indispensable for the fulfillment of the following purposes : registration of Buyers and Sellers; access, use and enjoyment of the Site by them; execution of other purposes, including the provision of services to Buyers and Sellers, the execution of commercial transactions to be concluded between them, the commercial management of Buyers and Sellers, the conduct of Marketing and sales operations, including the sending of information about new or current products, offers or other promotional actions; compliance with legal obligations in force (namely of a fiscal, administrative and judicial nature).
- Security measures
The Masstechlace Lda is committed to protect the privacy of users of the Site. Thus, it uses highly innovative security systems that ensure that any and all personal data that may be transmitted to you by the Users of the Site is properly stored and protected, preventing and preventing any unauthorized access to these elements, as well as their loss, dissemination, destruction or use beyond the purpose that justified its collection.
In particular, Masstechlace Unipessoal LDA adopts the following security measures:
- Encryption of all personal data that is transmitted to you;
- Mandatory use of a personal password for each User;
- Increased safeguarding of data relating to Users' debit or credit cards. This type of data will not be stored, thus ensuring that third parties cannot access or use it.
- Constant supervision of computer servers in order to reduce any chance of attack or situation of vulnerability.
- Cookies Policy
The Masstechlace Lda reserves the right to make the changes that are necessary in this PP. Whenever this happens, they will be published on the Site.
The cookies used store the Users' preferences, providing them with a faster and more efficient use of the Site.
In particular, the Site uses the following Cookies:
● Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser's cookie file until the browser leaves the website, so there is no record on the User's hard drive. The information collected by these cookies is used to analyze website traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to improve the content and improve the usability of the website.
● Analysis cookies: These are those that are treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of Users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how Users use the service offered. We examine your navigation on our website, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you.
● Advertising cookies: These are those that are treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to manage more effectively the offer of advertising spaces that exist on the website, being able to analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your profile. navigation.
The User may choose not to use and the corresponding deletion of the aforementioned Cookies, but, in this case, it may happen that the operation of the Site undergoes changes or limitations with regard to its navigation.
Product transactions carried out through the e- marketplace are subject to Portuguese law and are regulated by the following conditions:
- Buy and sell
- The Products are presented on the Website with a description that allows the Buyer to know the respective essential characteristics and their price;
- The Buyer selects the Product (s) he intends to purchase;
- The Buyer confirms his choice of Product (s) and acknowledges and accepts the present CGVs by a validation click;
- The Buyer receives an email message confirming acceptance of his order. However, the purchase and sale agreement entered into between the Buyer and the Seller is subject to the resolutive condition of the availability of the Product.
- The Seller is informed by Masstechlace that one or more Products he has placed online has been the subject of an order;
- The Masstechlace shall make its best efforts so that all information on the website is correct. However, and considering that this information is provided to us by the various vendors, errors may occur. Thus, whenever there is an error in the price or description of a product that has been the subject of an order, Masstechlace will contact the buyer as soon as possible, with a view to canceling the order and refunding the amounts that have eventually been paid by the buyer. Alternatively, if this is possible, the Buyer may also, after duly informed of the correct purchase conditions, choose to confirm the order placed.
- If the same Product is the subject of an order by several Buyers at the same time, and depending on the availability of this Product, it will be sold to the first Buyer who registers and pays for his order. The order submitted by the remaining Buyers will be canceled;
- Once the order has been validated or confirmed by the Seller, a communication is sent to the Buyer (e-mail, SMS or other) to inform him of the shipment or cancellation of the order;
- In the event of full or partial confirmation of the order by the Seller, the resolutive condition that forms part of the purchase and sale contract entered into between the Buyer and the Seller does not exist, thus assuming the Seller the definitive commitment to send the order within the scheduled time. At that time, the value of the order will be debited, except in cases where the payment was made previously (namely through reference ATM, Payshop , MB Way or other).
- In the absence of confirmation of the availability of the Product (s) within the period provided for in point 6) above, the contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller is automatically terminated and each Party is released from its obligations. However, only the contract for the sale (s) of product (s) not available ( MOBILE ) is covered by this resolution.
- In case of confirmation of the availability of all or part of the Products ordered by the Buyer, said Products are shipped by the Seller.
- The Buyer must confirm:
- Reception of the product (s),
- Conformity of the same (s) (product conformity is understood to correspond to what was ordered)
- Product status (which corresponds to the description on the website at the time of purchase) in "My Account". In the absence of confirmation, the Product is presumed to have been received in good condition within 21 (twenty one) days from the date of the respective shipment. This Clause is without prejudice to the provisions contained in Decree-Law No. 67/2003, of 08.04 with the changes introduced by Decree-Law No. 84/2008, of 21.05.
- The Seller undertakes to satisfy at least 97% (ninety-seven percent) of orders for the Products proposed for sale on the Website. Otherwise, Masstechlace reserves the right to temporarily or permanently interrupt access to the Service by the Seller in question, suspending or resolving these conditions without prior notice and without compensation.
- The Buyer is invited to evaluate the Seller's performance upon confirmation of receipt of the ordered Products, thus allowing Buyers to select Products from Sellers that best fulfill the conditions for using the Service.
- Price and Payment
- The purchase price of the Product is determined by the Seller. The price is indicated in euros with all taxes and fees included in the description, but excluding delivery charges, which are added before the order is validated.
- Payment for purchases made through the Service is made to the online payment platform hired for this purpose by Masstechlace , whose terms and conditions that apply to this contract and to which the Seller adheres without reservation will be communicated to the Seller, who is responsible for delivering said value to Masstechlace and the respective Seller under the agreed conditions.
- Shipping methods and expenses
- The Masstechlace make available to the Purchaser various delivery modalities to be defined in terms of products.
- The modality, terms and shipping costs will be chosen by the Buyer at the time of purchase.
- The General Conditions for the Provision of Distribution Services contracted by Masstechlace for the purposes of shipping will be available at all times on the website www.six-market.com
- The Seller is entirely responsible for sending the Products transacted through the Website.
- The shipping method must be negotiated between the Re-Seller and the Customer .
- The SixMarket is used only as a point of communication between the Re-Seller and Customer.
- Compensation and "Extra Insurance"
- In order to obtain extra coverage for loss, damage, damage and warranty that may occur due to the transportation to be carried out, an “extra insurance” may be contracted by the Buyer to the Seller, simultaneously with the service.
- If the aforementioned "extra insurance" is contracted, the Seller must send the terms and conditions thereof to the Buyer.
- Right of free withdrawal
- Under the terms of the legislation in force, the Buyer has a period of 14 (fourteen) days from the receipt of the ordered Product (s) to exercise, with the said Seller, its right of free resolution without payment compensation and without the need to state the reason.
- In case of exercising the right of free withdrawal within the aforementioned period , only the price of the purchased Product (s) and shipping costs are refunded. Return expenses are borne by the Buyer.
- The Product (s) must be returned in its original and complete condition (packaging, accessories, instruction manual, etc.) packaged in the same way as in the shipping period. thirty (30) days after receipt.
- Under the applicable legal terms, the right of free resolution cannot be exercised in relation to audio and video recordings, discs and computer programs from which the Purchaser has removed the guarantee and inviolability seal.
- The Buyer exercises its right of free resolution directly with the Seller in question through the messaging tool placed at its disposal within the scope of the Service.
- The refund of the returned products is made by the Seller to the Buyer in the shortest possible time and within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of exercising the right of free withdrawal.
- Obligations of the seller
- The Seller undertakes to comply with the legislation to which he is subject as a professional in relation to the Products he sells on the Website, including the legislation regarding the guarantee of consumer goods.
- The Seller undertakes to make every effort to best fulfill its obligations by providing a quality service to the Buyers. In particular, the Seller undertakes to respond to e-mail messages from Masstechlace Customer Service as well as e-mail messages from Buyers within a maximum of 24 working hours from receipt.
- The Seller undertakes that all possible contacts that he may have with the Buyers will be made through the Masstechlace Customer Service , being forbidden to use any personal data of the Buyer obtained through the E-Marketplace, under penalty suspension or immediate termination of the Contract, without prior notice or compensation.
- The Seller undertakes and warrants that it will only sell Products that it owns or over which it has rights that allow it to sell them. The Seller warrants that the Products do not violate either the legislation in force or the applicable rules, whether mandatory or not, and that they do not prejudice the rights of third parties, including intellectual, industrial and / or copyright. Accordingly, the Seller undertakes in particular not to sell any Product that constitutes a counterfeit work under the terms of the Copyright and Related Rights Code or any Product whose commercialization is regulated by laws, regulations or contracts (namely due to the existence selective distribution network). The Seller is solely responsible for placing the Products offered on the Service for sale.
- Regarding the description associated with the Product offers that you send to Masstechlace for the purpose of inclusion in the E-Marketplace, the Seller undertakes to act in good faith. The Seller is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to Masstechlace and undertakes that it does not create a risk of misleading potential Buyers, both with regard to the characteristics of the Product and with regard to its state or its price. The Seller communicates to Masstechlace all information that allows Buyers to become aware of the essential characteristics of the Product (if applicable, composition of the Product, included accessories, origin, etc.), including special terms defined by law (eg alcoholic beverages) , toys, etc.).
- Even in cases where information about the product is already on the website, the Seller has the obligation to verify the accuracy of that information and to request its correction in case of non-conformity or inaccuracy ; the Seller will be responsible for any extra costs incurred by Masstechlace , namely with regard to transport services, due to the inaccuracy of the information on the Website regarding the submitted offer.
- The Seller undertakes that the illustrations provided in the description associated with the offers of Products proposed by him (photographs, drawings, etc.) are in accordance with the Products illustrated in this way and respect the rights of third parties. The Seller warrants that it has the rights, namely intellectual property rights with respect to these illustrations, which allow it to use them to present the Products.
- The purchase and sale contracts for the Products proposed by the Seller on the Website are entered into between the Seller and the Buyer under the resolutive condition that the Product is available. The Seller undertakes to propose on the Website only available Products and to immediately eliminate any proposal relating to Products that are no longer available.
- Products sold on the Website are covered by a guarantee of conformity, ensured by the Seller, under the terms of the legislation applicable to the category of goods in which they fall.
- Expenses arising from the return of any Product under the aforementioned warranty will always be borne entirely by the Seller, including in cases where the Seller, under internal policies, offers additional warranties not covered by this Agreement.
- Competence to settle consumer disputes
- In the event of a consumer dispute, defined under the terms of Law No. 144/2015, of 8 September, the consumer may resort to the competent alternative consumer dispute resolution entity.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of the legislation, statutes and regulations to which alternative consumer dispute resolution entities are linked, the consumer can choose the European online dispute resolution platform available at https://webgate.ec. europa.eu/odr , by the alternative dispute resolution entity in your place of residence or by the specialized resolution alternative resolution entity, if any for the sector in question. You can consult the updated list of all alternative consumer resolution entities available at www.consumidor.pt .
- If there is no alternative dispute resolution entity (ies) under the terms of the previous number or the existing one (s) is not considered competent due to the value of the dispute, the consumer you can use the National Center for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts, located in Lisbon, with the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and available on the page https://www.cniacc.pt/pt .